Holiday in Bulgaria with kids
Are you planning a holiday in Bulgaria with kids in 2020? As long trip with the kids even more complicated to take a family trip enjoyable and unforgettable parents must all be carefully considered. It is important to find not only the best option of transport, but also to pay attention to the choice of suitable accommodation and even resort in Bulgaria, which is suitable for families with children. The article describes the main points which the experience of many couples to consider when planning a children's holiday in Bulgaria.
Since children are usually restless, a long drive can be a real challenge for parents and for the kids. Therefore, on holiday in Bulgaria with kids it is best to go by plane or by car. If you select the second option, depending on ability and length of path, pre-set points on the route where you can spend the night. Don't forget to take with medications and basic toiletries.
Recommendations for those who are flying in.
- Find out in advance about the cost and discounts on tickets for children in different airlines.
- Check the conditions of carriage, infant stroller, and particularly the provision of airline bassinet for the baby.
- To save on tickets, keep your little hands on - most airlines allow the parent to carry on the lap of the child.
Infrastructure of the resort and features beaches
When planning a holiday in Bulgaria are seriously approach the choice of resort. The fact that not all seaside resorts in Bulgaria are equally favorable for families with children.
Coastline. In some regions, the entrance to the sea is quite steep, which is dangerous for children who can't swim. Steeper is considered to be the shoreline of the Review, Elenite, St. Vlas and Nessebar. Perfect for children, shallow sloping beaches is located in Sunny Beach, Golden Sands, Albena, Pomorie, Nessebar, Dyuni etc.
Resort infrastructure. The existence of wooden walkways to the beach especially important if your child travels in a wheelchair. On the beaches of Golden Sands, Sunny beach and other famous resorts in Bulgaria such tracks are installed almost everywhere in the city from place to place.
Another important point - playgrounds and specially equipped rooms in restaurants, in cafes and on the beach. Here the principle is the same - the more popular the resort, the more developed infrastructure.
The choice of a suitable residential complex
Choosing a residential complex and looking at prices for holidays in Bulgaria with children in 2020, in advance find out the following:
- Is or in a residential complex or aAparthotel kiddie pool?
- Is there the necessary equipment for children (high chairs, tables, toys and other accessories)?
- Whether on-site, specially equipped children's Playground?
- If the hotel has a restaurant, does the menu dishes for children and if not, do you prepare these dishes to order?
In order to have all your family members left a lasting impression of the holiday, choose resorts with a developed recreational infrastructure. A special treat your children will take the water parks of Bulgaria, a list of which is given below.
- "AQUAPOLIS" - Golden Sands.
- "AQUA PARADISE" - Ravda.
- "AQUA PLANET" - Primorsko.
- AQUAPARK "ACTION" in Sunny beach.
- SLIDES about the bar "LAZUR" Sunny beach.
Choose complexes, focused on the family and children's rest. In such complexes, there are mini water parks and slides and entertainment for children and teenagers. Here are some of such hotels:
- Albena - FLAMINGO hotel
- Elenite, hotel "ROYAL CLUB VICTORIA ELENITE"
- Golden Sands - hotel "ATLAS", youth center "SERDIKA"
- Nessebar - hotel complex "SOL NESSEBAR"
- SV. Konstantin and Elena, hotel "AZALIA"
- Pomorie - hotel complex "SUNSET RESORT"
- Sunny beach - hotel "CLUB HOTEL EVRIKA BEACH", "TIARA BEACH","ANCHOR", "KUBAN", "TRAKIA" AND "TRAKIA", APARTHOTEL "ELITE".
We wish You a pleasant family vacation and unforgettable impressions!